Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor Training (ISO 9001:2015)
In Association with InterTek
Intertek’s IRCA Accredited ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course (IRCA Accreditation Number A17072) provides training for potential Quality Management System Lead Auditors. The course meets the training requirements of the International Register of Certificated Auditors for registration as an IRCA recognized QMS lead auditor and provides delegates with an in-depth knowledge and skills in auditing in order to carry out quality management system audits.
Topics that will be covered in our 5-day Course:
- Introduction to Quality and ISO 19011
- Types of Audits
- Understanding the ISO 9001:2015 Standard requirements
- Pre-audit management
- Desktop Audit/Quality Manual Review
- Audit Programming
- Conducting an Opening Meeting
- Audit Methods and Techniques
- Syndicate Presentations
- Audit Design Activities
- Quality Audit Process
- Raising Non-Conformances
- Conducting a Closing Meeting
- Writing the Audit Report
- Audit Follow up Actions
- Clearance of Non-Conformance Reports
- Lead Auditor’s Management Responsibilities
- Auditor Code of Conduct
- IRCA Auditor Registration Scheme
Course Duration: 5 days
Deliverables: Each attendee will receive IRCA recognized certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course.
Prerequisites: Each attendee must have sufficient knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements before attending this course.
All Upcoming ISO 9001 : 2015 ( QMS ) Lead Auditor Courses At SafeCon.